[bt-devel] Port status

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Jul 17 14:34:02 MST 2007

I moved some files from frontend/ into new directories,
bookshelfmanager/ and settingsdialogs/.

Bookshelfmanager:

cmanageindiceswidget: ported.
cswordsetupinstallsourcesdialog: ported.

btinstallmgr: almost ported: for some reason kprocess.h is not in my
system at all so the file waits for it, maybe it will be in the next KDE
alpha? Otherwise the file compiles.

kio_ftptransport: almost ported. "kio_ftptransport.cpp:57: error: class
KIO::Job has no member named 'progressId'". Could Joachim help with
this? I didn't understand why this is used and what it does. Martin
didn't know that code either.

cswordsetupmodulelistview: not ported.

Settings (configuration) dialog:

There is one main dialog and four dialog "page" widgets. Currently only
two of the four pages are there. I moved the old coptionsdialog - from
which the code is taken into the new files - to the same directory to
wait until the new system is ready.

frontend/ directory has now only one unported class, cprofile. Go ahead
and port it, I hate it :) I will continue with settingsdialog, feel free
to edit other directories. After these three directories are ready there
are only searchdialog files and bibletime/ top level classes left.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland