[bt-devel] Config dialog

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Jul 17 05:28:44 MST 2007

The config dialog class is a big mess. I would like to split it into
smaller files/classes and put it into a new directory. I feel quite
desperate with the long file and messy structure of the class.

Also the stack and tab widgets have changed so much that it is almost
easier to restructure the code than to slightly edit it.

So, if you don't give me reasons not to do it, I'll do it. It just takes
a bit more time.

BTW, I probably will go to a summer camp soon and will be offline until
next week.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland