[bt-devel] Bibletime 1.6.3 for FreeBSD

Thomas Abthorpe thomas at goodking.ca
Wed Jan 31 09:07:07 MST 2007

Greetings bt-devel!

Seems to me I weigh in after each new release ;-)

I am the port maintainer for Bibletime and Sword for FreeBSD. In preparing
1.6.3, I discovered the handbook is being installed to doc/HTMLen/bibletime
instead of doc/HTML/en/bibletime

I am not sure if this is a FreeBSD issue, or the result of something that
changed with the update. I will continue to investigate the FreeBSD side of
things, and will post my results if I find something. If anybody has a
thought on the matter, please pass it along.

Yours in Christ

Thomas