[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.6.3 released; please update binary packages

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Jan 29 13:01:30 MST 2007

Dear friends,

I just released BibleTime 1.6.3. The most important fixes are to the search
engine (Unicode searching was completely broken) and to the compiling
prequisites. We also have updated UI translation files.

@Joachim: could you post an announcement?

@Packagers: Please update the binary packages as soon as possible. The search
engine fixes are really very important.

Feedback is appreciated, as always.

Details:
2007-01-27 Martin Gruner <mgruner at crosswire.org>
  * fixed searching in unicode texts which I broke on 2006-12-05; please
accept my apologies.
  * released 1.6.3

2007-01-27 Martin Gruner <mgruner at crosswire.org>
  * fixed session loading code to handle main window properties correctly
  * fixed hotkey configuration for books

2007-01-24 Joachim Ansorg <info at bibletime.info>
  * Update to the Danish GUI translation by Filip Bartholdy

2007-01-14 Martin Gruner <mgruner at crosswire.org>
  * another search fix, set max lucene field size to 1 MiB. BibleTime should
not truncate long entries any more.

2006-12-31 Joachim Ansorg <info at bibletime.info>
  * Update to the Dutch GUI translation by Johan van der Lingen

2006-12-27 Joachim Ansorg <info at bibletime.info>
  * Added Jeremy Erickson to the contributors
  * Changed copyright to 1999-2007

2006-12-26 Joachim Ansorg <info at bibletime.info>
  * Fixed some Makefile.am issues
  * Added some contributors to the about dialog

2006-12-14 Martin Gruner <mgruner at crosswire.org>
  * fixed handbook typo
  * fixed required clucene version to 0.9.16

God bless each of you,

mg