[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1603034 ] Program disappears when viewing modules

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 27 10:50:27 MST 2007

Bugs item #1603034, was opened at 2006-11-26 08:13
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1603034&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
g'day,

I've installed the BibleTime v1.61, Sword 1.5.9 and cLucene available for OpenSuse 10.1 on a German rpm download site. The three programs installed with no problems or errors. The program starts but when I try to open a Bible or commentary module, the program quits disappears before displaying the module.

How can I fix this problem? I tried the forum but it is not currently available.

Adrian Korten
bea_rian_th at yahoo.ca
or a... at sil.org