[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1613864 ] Chapter 0 is shown when previous chapter is clicked

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 14 10:18:50 MST 2007

Bugs item #1613864, was opened at 2006-12-12 12:06
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1613864&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Backend / SWORD
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
When chapter 1 is displayed, and one clicks the "previous chapter" (up) button, chapter 0 is shown in the display, whereas the text is the last chapter of the previous book with verse 1 missing.

I'm using BibleTime 1.6
KDE 3.5.5
Ubuntu 6.10