[bt-devel] Menu Entry Location

Mon Feb 26 10:20:03 MST 2007

I'm not to satisfied with the current location of our Menu Entry in KDE. I
selected Utilities because that's where GnomeSword is, however, this buries
us towards the bottom of the menu where we may not be found easily by someone
looking for us. Since the free desktop spec doesn't have an entry for
religion I currently have settled on Education -> Literature and Education ->
Art as a fall back. In openSUSE this yields it in the "Edutainment" group in
KDE with the Arts & Culture tag since openSUSE doesn't provide for a
Literature group. I didn't want to commit before having it discussed on the
list.