[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1667852 ] Localized Bible book names

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 24 08:07:12 MST 2007

Bugs item #1667852, was opened at 2007-02-24 17:07
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1667852&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have had Bibletime in Kubuntu Dapper operating system. Now I installed Kubuntu Edgy and then BibleTime (1.6). I have downloaded BibleTime language file fi.po from www.bibletime.info, compiled it with msgfmt and put it to right place so the Bibletime is now localized.

The Bible books are yet in english. It looks like a a bug when I have

/usr/share/sword/locales.d/fi.conf
/usr/share/sword/locales.d/fi-utf8.conf

There in the files the book names are in finnish... But BibleTime shows them with english language. The program can't read htem there.

I think that them could be in .po file...