[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1468276 ] Hotkeys for reference tools not working (84)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 6 03:08:07 MST 2007

Bugs item #1468276, was opened at 2006-04-11 10:30
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ewst
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1468276&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Book display window
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
There are hotkeys for books defined in
Settings/Configure Bible Time/Hotkeys (Ctrl+V,
Ctgrl+Shift+V) but they are not working.

-> Let Ctrl+V and Ctrl+Shift+V work