[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.6.3b released

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 3 13:30:29 MST 2007

Martin,
	I just tested building a BibleTime 1.6.3b RPM for SuSE 10.2.  It built, and
it seems to function properly.  The handbook shows up in SuSE's modified
handbook style, which is the same as other KDE handbooks in SuSE 10.2 but
different from Gentoo (which uses the KDE default style).  I'm guessing this
is the desired behavior.  So, I'll go ahead and build the RPM packages for
all the different distros, and then I'll upload them in batch.  I'll let you
know if I run into any more trouble.

-Jeremy Erickson