[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.6.3a released (was: Re: Bibletime 1.6.3 for FreeBSD)

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Thu Feb 1 13:31:34 MST 2007

Hi,

I got a report, I think from a BSD packager, which said, that the links should
link to an absoolute path to make the install work.
So I changed that.

The link is supposed to link to the common files of KDE, en/common is included
in KDE. But as you can see the file of KDE is not available in a subdir which
contains the whole RPM file structure.

So
/var/tmp/bibletime-1.6.3a-build/opt/kde3/share/doc/HTML/en/common
is not available also /opt/kde3/share/doc/HTML/en/common would be, because
it's a KDE part.

I'm not sure about this and how to fix that.
The current solution doesn't seem to be the best solution in all environments.
Does somebody has a suggestion how this could be fixed?

Thanks,
Joachim