[bt-devel] Release schedule etc. (Re: KHTMLView/Part constructor problem will be solved)

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Dec 19 06:37:00 MST 2007

The KDE patch has been commited to the KDE4 svn. I still have to
compile KDE and test it, but it should work because I already tested the
patch. All developers should now be able to use the KDE svn AND the next
KDE4 release.

2008-01-04: Tagging stable 4.0
2008-01-11: Release KDE 4.0

I think we (I) could test BT with the tagged svn KDE and then tag our
alpha release. Probably the KDE 4.0 will be released for all important
distros. We can give the source package and good instructions (link to
the building wiki page which has to be kept up-to-date).

If we want to get tester/user comments we should organize the wiki a bit
better. Could it be possible that I get the admin rights to the wiki? I
would like to enhance the main page and to be able to rename pages etc.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland