[bt-devel] hide modules

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Dec 13 16:23:17 MST 2007

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Martin Gruner wrote:

> Hi Eeli,
>
> the tree should not collapse on hiding a module.

I didn't port the state saving functionality earlier. That is needed if
the state is restored after hiding because the tree is rebuilt every
time. I agree that the current behaviour is not very good. I will look
at that.

> How can I unhide it again?
> Show hidden shows it greyed out, but I cannot unhide.

That is a bug in my brain. "Hide" menu item should be "Unhide" if a
module is hidden but visible. I will fix that.

> Should groups also be
> hidable?

Basically that is possible, but would need some work. You can select
multiple modules with mouse and Shift, it helps with large amount of
modules. Groups are hidden automatically if all subitems are hidden. I
can't say what users expect, is this action frequent enough to be worth
implementing?

Thanks for feedback.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland