[bt-devel] hide modules

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Dec 12 13:54:23 MST 2007

I added ability to hide modules to the bookshelf RMB menu. I also
enhanced some menu item texts. Please check out and test.

Hidden status of each module is saved in config as is Grouping. "Show
hidden" is not saved, neither are other bookshelf settings.

Hidden status could be used in Search dialog module selection subdialog,
most probably those who want to hide some module don't want to see them
when selecting the modules to be searched. It should be obvious (or is
it?) that hidden modules must first be enabled from the bookshelf if
they are wanted in search. Opinions?

BTW, using Boost is a good idea, I wondered some time ago if we could
get rid of our own pointer class but didn't bother asking.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland