[bt-devel] State of Compilation with New KDE Releases

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Dec 10 07:42:09 MST 2007

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007, Jeremy Erickson wrote:

> Hi,
> 	I still have KDE 3.94 installed, because I know we were having crashing
> problems with 3.95.  Is this still a problem, or can I upgrade to the latest
> KDE?

(I haven't been active for a while, sorry I didn't give a notice.)

It has been fixed in KDE svn for a while and should be also in the next
release (RC2) which should have been tagged already and should be
officially released this week.

I will update my KDE soon and test if it works.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland