[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1778330 ] Program crashes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 26 11:12:25 MST 2007

Bugs item #1778330, was opened at 2007-08-20 22:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jturning
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1778330&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When trying to change toggle display options the program crashes, i.e. toggle show scripture cross references. Below is what displayed with --debug.

*** BibleTime got signal 11 (Crashing). Trying to save settings.
*** Saving seemed to be successful. If restoring does not work on next startup please use the option --ignore-session
KCrash: Application 'bibletime' crashing...

jturning