[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1745179 ] Install error: Can't find x includes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 21 08:50:50 MST 2007

Bugs item #1745179, was opened at 2007-06-29 09:19
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1745179&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: General
>Group: resolved

Initial Comment:
Concerning:
[ 1264557 ] Install error: Can't find x includes

I added comment: