[bt-devel] beta 1 libs vs svn libs

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Aug 20 07:15:24 MST 2007

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 cricketc at gmail.com wrote:
> I don't think it's really frozen. :) Basically, KParts::URLArgs

You are right, KDE beta 1 release announcment gave wrong info:
"Almost two months after the foundations of KDE 4 have been laid with
the first alpha, KDE enters the stage of a full freeze of the library
interface."

> I'll go ahead and commit, I guess, but I highly doubt it'll compile on
> beta 1 systems.:) The good thing is that it doesn't affect much code.

I changed it back, we have to do it again when new KDE release comes
out.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland