[bt-devel] Icons

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Aug 14 02:07:37 MST 2007

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, David (Mailing List Addy) wrote:

> This shouldn't be an issue with KDE4. They should have it standardized on
> names I want to say with the freedesktop.org recomendations.

I think we are talking about making BT KDE-independent.

Anyways, I managed to extract one icon from our svg file and I can do it
for all icons.

There is an issue with licencing. James Ots has not given any licence
information but the README reads "(C) James Ots". Technically it means
that BibleTime team is not the copyright holder and we can give no
licence to the pics. Should we write him and ask?

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland