[bt-devel] kde4 beta and other news

cricketc at gmail.com cricketc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 02:43:06 MST 2007

On 8/4/07, Eeli Kaikkonen <eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi> wrote:
> I managed to solve problems with linking - it's probably only mainindex
> which hinders us from completing the process. After it has been ported -
> it may take some time, help would be welcome (is Benjie still busy?) -
> we might be able to run BibleTime binary if we are lucky.

Sorry, I am still in Africa, but I am following your progress with the
svn emails. Thanks a lot for all the work you've done - it looks
great. Unfortunately, I probably won't have any internet at all for
the next week, but after the 13th I'll be back in the States and I'm
looking forward to testing what you all have done. Again, sorry I
haven't been able to do more coding for the project.

-Benjie