[bt-devel] kde4 beta and other news

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Aug 3 22:51:49 MST 2007

KDE 4 beta 1 has been released and today it was in Kubuntu backport
repository.

KDE4_AUTOMOC cmake macro is not needed anymore - just after I put it
there yesterday :). Comment it out/in as needed. There seem to be some
library interface changes, I will resolve them soon. KAboutData needs
arguments as KLocalizedString so that i18n_noop must be changed.

I managed to solve problems with linking - it's probably only mainindex
which hinders us from completing the process. After it has been ported -
it may take some time, help would be welcome (is Benjie still busy?) -
we might be able to run BibleTime binary if we are lucky.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland