[bt-devel] Any BibleTime 2 volunteers?

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 24 18:22:12 MST 2007

Hi,
	I just found out today that I can work on developing BibleTime 2 during the
next fall semester and receive 3 hours of elective credit towards my computer
science degree.  This is counted as COS370, "Software Engineering Project,"
by Taylor University (my school).  They will be assigning a faculty advisor
who may want to be in contact with you about my performance.  I believe I
would be working on the project something on the order of 12 hours a week,
although I don't have the details yet.  I have experience with C++ and Qt
(including Qt 4) from working on BibleMemorizer, so I can certainly help with
the coding.  It would probably also be good for me to work on design if we
still have quite a bit to do by then.
	Let me know what I can do to help.  I look forward to using this opportunity
to contribute!
	On a side note, I have BibleTime 1.6.4 packages building right now and should
have them posted within a day or two.

-Jeremy Erickson