[bt-devel] Version 1.6.4

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Apr 19 03:21:33 MST 2007

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Version 1.6.4 has been released today.

Great, thanks. I hope Debian packaging gets done soon, it lacks even
1.6.3. Are there any problems, can I help?

>   * Added Eeli Kaikkonen to the list of contributors

Finally! :)

> 2007-03-22 Joachim Ansorg <info at bibletime.info>
>   * Fixed the osis filter to work with the new NETfree module

I used NETfree and I think I noticed still some errors. That "LORD" bug
was fixed but it had some other similar error. Unfortunately I didn't
save the bookmarks on computer or paper and lost the place and couldn't
find it afterwards. The original reporter should be informed about this
fix and asked to find other possible errors. IIRC his message was easily
interpreted so that the "LORD" was not the only problem.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland