[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1464183 ] Introduction not shown

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 19 00:37:23 MST 2007

Bugs item #1464183, was opened at 2006-04-04 15:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ewst
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1464183&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Backend / SWORD
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
See Bibledit Tracker: 1431433 Text of chapter zero not
shown:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1431433&group_id=111189&atid=813184