[bt-devel] Version 1.6.4

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Wed Apr 18 12:10:14 MST 2007

Version 1.6.4 has been released today.
I hope we finally managed to get the search working :)
Thanks to all the people who contributed code, translations, packages and
feedback!

Joachim

Changelog:

2007-04-02 Joachim Ansorg <info at bibletime.info>
  * Updated list of contributors

2007-03-23 Joachim Ansorg <info at bibletime.info>
  * Printing now uses the windows's display settings (verse-numbers)

2007-03-22 Joachim Ansorg <info at bibletime.info>
  * Applied a patch by Eeli Kaikkonen to have a delay before the mag content
appears
  * Added Eeli Kaikkonen to the list of contributors

2007-03-22 Joachim Ansorg <info at bibletime.info>
  * Fixed the osis filter to work with the new NETfree module

2007-03-14 Joachim Ansorg <info at bibletime.info>
  * Added our own thmlplain filter to fix a CLucene indexing bug

2007-02-25 David Blue <thedeveloper at users.sourceforge.net>
  * Added CSS to templates to display Lord in small-caps when tagged that
  way in the module. Fixes Bug #1660413.

2007-02-19 Joachim Ansorg <info at bibletime.ifno>
  * Added Chunshek Chan to the contributors