[bt-devel] project management for BibleTime

Bill Totman totman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 04:43:56 MST 2006

While Amazon doesn't seem to present as much about the author as the
book itself does, this title seems to be right where you could start:

http://www.amazon.com/Code-Quality-Perspective-Effective-Development/dp/0321166078/sr=1-2/qid=1159270649/ref=sr_1_2/104-2387527-1118360?ie=UTF8&s=books

What first interested me in the title, which I have personally yet to
read due to time constraints, is the author has worked on both small
(at work) and large (open source) projects.

I hope this helps.