[bt-devel] BT 1.6 working well

Wolfgang Stradner wolfgang_stradner at wycliffe.org
Thu Oct 19 04:03:28 MST 2006

Hi,

I played around with the new version of BT (after having installed Sword
1.5.9 and having gotten rid of previous Sword versions), and I am amyed,
how fast searches are done.
I discovered, that not only pulling references work (to find a given,
red reference in another bible or commentary, but also that you can pull
(red) keywords from glossaries and those are found, if it exists as a
(red) keyword in the other work: e.g.
- Glossary ERen_de/temple can be pulled into ERfr_en to find temple there or
- ERen_de/contents can be pulled into Pilgrims to find the section
Contents there

So these two features are really great in BT.
Wolfgang