[bt-devel] Patch for reference textbox with autocomplete

Mark Zealey mspam at zealey.org
Mon May 22 23:35:48 MST 2006

Thank you very much, nice suggestions I shall have a look. What did you mean
about the three scrollers? They are there to provide sliding functions on
book, chapter, verse as before (not sure about whether the verse one is
particularly useful. I dont know how to do valid abbrvs; I just put it into
->key(verse) and it automatically parses and returns the closest match.

Attached is a patch with one problem fixed.

Mark