[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1459921 ] cancelling "Connect to Library" ends in wrong dialog

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 18 11:52:04 MST 2006

Bugs item #1459921, was opened at 2006-03-28 12:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1459921&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bookshelf
Group: new bug

Initial Comment:
I'm using BT 1.5.3 with KDE 3.5.1 from Debian
unstable.

Using the Bookshelf Manager, I clicked "Connect to
Libaray" but then cancelled this process. As a result
I was transported to an empty module list (second
dialog of Bookshelf Managers "Install / Update
Modules" wizard). So I had to click "Back" to arrive
where I was.

Cancelling means to end the last step you took and
arrive where you was before, so the user should
arrive at the dialog where he can click "Connect to
Library" again.