[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1468307 ] Searching in Commentaries has problems

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 19 21:24:57 MST 2006

Bugs item #1468307, was opened at 2006-04-11 09:41
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jim-campbell
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1468307&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Search dialog
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Searching in the JFB commentary with Ctrl+O for
'elapse' gives:
- wrong results (e.g. Dan 8:27)
- not all results (e.g. Rev 1:1 missing)
When I started to search in JFB, indexing took place.
(so probably not any older indexing was kept)