[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1465694 ] Let all references be opened in a reference chain

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 15 08:59:15 MST 2006

Bugs item #1465694, was opened at 2006-04-06 14:40
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1465694&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Links
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In JFB Gen 1:1 there is the cross-reference (bible
link): Pr 8:27 .... Job 26:13 (I cannot copy the exact
text out of this commentary).
Those 6 different verses are nicely displayed on the
mag window. But clicking on one of the references opens
a bible always with the reference of the first link (Pr
8:27)

-> In a chain of references, let each one of them be
opened in a bible