[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1456288 ] Can't change chapter

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 15 03:18:12 MST 2006

Bugs item #1456288, was opened at 2006-03-22 18:43
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1456288&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Using BibleTime 1.6beta1, when I type (instead of
selecting) a chapter number in the box to change
chapters and press enter, it doesn't go to this
chapter. I have to press enter in the verse number
box to get there.