on the way to BT 1.6 (was: [bt-devel] Search Dialog Update)

Sun Jan 22 10:53:47 MST 2006

On Friday 20 January 2006 15:23, Martin Gruner wrote:
> I suggest that we try to finalize 1.6 asap. Perhaps we can release a beta
> soon for people to test it more thorough. What remains to be done?

I think the word that matched the strongs # should be highlighted in the
results (if that's not already done) I played with it earlier, and I searched
for a strongs # and got results but couldn't tell which word it was. Also,
disabling strongs serach for modules without strongs in them would be good on
a usability standpoint