on the way to BT 1.6 (was: [bt-devel] Search Dialog Update)

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Fri Jan 20 13:23:28 MST 2006

Hey Jim and Lee,

that stuff _really_ rocks.

I suggest that we try to finalize 1.6 asap. Perhaps we can release a beta soon
for people to test it more thorough. What remains to be done?

I think of a rewrite of the search part of the handbook and the search help in
the search dialog, and I can also take care of these items. The beta does not
have to wait for it.

Perhaps a few items regarding the indexing? We could have a page or place in
the BibleTime config dialog which lists index size(s), and offers "delete
obsolete indexes" (of modules that were uninstalled) and "delete all indexes"
to clean up. Takers?

Anything else?

mg