[bt-devel] Search Dialog Update

Lee Carpenter elc at carpie.net
Wed Jan 18 22:11:56 MST 2006

I've checked in the updated search dialog.  Since the individual pieces
were already broken down into classes, I decided to keep that structure
and cram that into Designer.  So basically, there's a .ui file for the
search options (top part of the search dialog) and a .ui file for the
search results (bottom part of the search dialog).  The search dialog
itself is still created manually by placing those two resulting
"widgets" into to a QVBoxLayout.  This should make it trivial to split
the search dialog back into a tabbed dialog if need be.

Also, I imported the module result list and the search result list in as
custom widgets in designer.  I took those and placed them in a splitter.
  The read display portion was a little tricker since it is not directly
derived from a QWidget.  I created a QFrame and, in the code, put the
CReadDisplay in it.  That is the left hand side of another splitter.

As a result of creating the custom widgets, I had to break the code for
CModuleResultView and CSearchResultView out in to separate files for
MOC's sake.  This may make it more challenging to merge with Jim's
changes.  Again, I am willing to do that since I did have to change the
code structure somewhat...  Just say the word...

Lee C.