[bt-devel] The New Search UI

Sun Jan 8 07:28:27 MST 2006

On Sunday 08 January 2006 02:54, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> > Also, I can't seem to get searching to work at all, am I doing something
> > wrong, I Tell it to build an index, or not and nothing happens either way
>
> Hm, which Lucene do you use?
> Did you build BibleTime from the latest sources? Things change more often
> atm.

Clucene 0.9.10 bibletime from cvs as of yesterday, I don't believe anything
had been done since my last checkout, and I had done a full clean checkout.
as of late in the evening eastern time yesterday due to compilation issues I
was having. Is there currently any feedback to the user or other indication
that the indexing is actually happening?