[bt-devel] Bibletime 1.6.2 binaries for Fedora Core 5

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Wed Dec 27 13:10:38 MST 2006

Jeremy,
thanks a lot for all those wonderful packages!

I just announced it on kde-apps.org, because we didn't do this for 1.6.x. I'm
also gonna do this for Freshmeat.

I just added you to contributors in the about dialog because I noticed you
havn't been in there. Sorry for not adding you earlier.

Thanks again for your time,
Joachim