[bt-devel] Bibletime 1.6.2 binaries for Fedora Core 5

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 22 15:02:00 MST 2006

Hi,
	I've actually built RPMS of BibleTime 1.6.2 for several different distros,
including FC5.  I have upload rights to the BibleTime project, but the hangup
is that it needs CLucene.  I have also built RPMs for CLucene, and I have
contacted the CLucene maintainer, but I haven't gotten upload rights, and he
hasn't uploaded the packages for me.  (At the moment, they're available from
http://www.css.taylor.edu/~jerickso/clucene - but I'm not sure that this site
is appropriate for public download, since it's my university account.)  In
any case, though, thanks for the effort.  It's always appreciated when people
would like to contribute!

	This question is more for Joachim and/or Martin, but with the difficulties
I've had with getting CLucene RPMs to the CLucene page, should we just host
them on our own page?  I have packages ready for upload at any time.
Otherwise, Dan Glassey volunteered to upload them for me when he has time;
I'm just waiting on him.  I'm sure he's just busy, with Christmas and all.
However, I could put the packages on our space in the meantime.  I could just
upload BibleTime packages, but I don't want to confuse users with failed
dependencies.

-Jeremy Erickson