[bt-devel] Checkout from CVS is hanging

Steven P. Ulrick lists-bibletime at afolkey2.net
Wed Dec 20 13:43:09 MST 2006

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:04:52 -0600
"Steven P. Ulrick" <lists-bibletime at afolkey2.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:52:53 +0100
> Martin Gruner <mg.pub at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi Steven,
> >
> > I had a short delay at that point, but then the checkout went on.
> >
> > God bless,
> >
> > Martin
>
> Hello, Martin
> Yeah, I've let it run for five or more minutes and it still hangs for
> me.  Right now I'm going to try again.  I'm going to take a nap now,
> so this should be a good test :)
>
> Steven P. Ulrick

Hello, Martin
Like I said above, I tried again before I took my nap.  This time their
was a discernible pause at the same point that it hung at earlier, but
this time it did continue, and then finish.  Even better, Bibletime
compiled and installed perfectly as well :)

Have a Great Day/Night,
Steven P. Ulrick

--
 14:40:51 up 15 days, 20:48,  0 users,  load average: 1.67, 1.40, 1.27