[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1580361 ] KJV-NT: Footnotes not showing up

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 20 08:52:24 MST 2006

Bugs item #1580361, was opened at 2006-10-19 11:39
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ewst
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1580361&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In King James Version 2.3 (1769 with Strong Numbers)
the footnote in the NT show only up by the title
FOOTNOTE, but does not show, what the footnote says.
Strong numbers work correctly.