[bt-devel] your BibleTime bug entry

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Thu Dec 14 10:04:37 MST 2006

Hi Adrian.

Thanks, this was the right information. It seems that this is not a BibleTime
problem, but a problem of your KDE installation.

> bibletime: symbol lookup error: bibletime: undefined symbol:
> _ZN9KLineEdit12drawContentsEP8QPainter

This indicates that you either have an old version of KDE on your system in
addition to the one you are using, or that there was a problem during the
linking of KDE/BibleTime. This is hard to investigate remotely.

Please try installing BibleTime on another, clean, system that you have access
to. If that works, then we know that there is a problem with your system.

God bless.

mg

Am Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2006 09:38 schrieben Sie: