[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1606254 ] problem with Red Words (and strongs)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 1 10:22:14 MST 2006

Bugs item #1606254, was opened at 2006-11-30 19:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1606254&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Debian bug #329244

The module in GBF and I have verified that this is still a problem in 1.6.1 and that it still works in gnomesword:

if you install the module RusVZh (available on the crosswire
repository), and switch on the option "Highlight words of Jesus", then
this results in incorrect display of the text. E.g. open Revelation,
chapter 1; then switch on this option; you will see that words in red
do appear but a lot of plain "black" text disappears, and the text
becomes unreadable.

i did not look what happens with other modules, but this seems to be
an issue with bibletime, because e.g. in gnomesword this option works
as expected (in this very module and in this very chapter).