[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1549337 ] howto license problem

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 30 10:06:51 MST 2006

Bugs item #1549337, was opened at 2006-08-30 16:39
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1549337&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Documentation / Bible study HowTo
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
Hi,
There is a problem distributing the howto document in
Debian since it is unmodifiable.

As it stands I will have to remove the bible study
howto from the sources for Debian. I'll do that when I
upload 1.6

Would it be ok for me to add a --disable-howto
configure option that will disable building and
installing the howto - before the release of 1.6? That
way I could just delete the howto files from the source
and the build system will still be happy.

Regards,
Daniel