[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1458469 ] hotkey configuration not working in 1.5.3

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 20 09:48:25 MST 2006

Bugs item #1458469, was opened at 2006-03-25 23:33
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1458469&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Tried to set Ctrl+F for "search in standard bible"
and Alt+Ctrl+F for "search in open modules" instead
vice versa. After making these changes in BibleTime's
option dialog and clicking OK, the changes had no
effect. And if I open the option dialog again and go
to hotkey configuration, the changes are lost.

I installed BibleTime 1.5.3 from Debian Unstable. I
use KDE 3.5.1.

This is a reopening of bug 1335378 "hotkey
configuration not working in 1.5.1", see
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1335378&group_id=954&atid=100954