[bt-devel] Building cvs

cricketc at gmail.com cricketc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:12:03 MST 2006

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 05:43:55PM +0200, Martin Gruner wrote:
> Hi Benjie,
>
> this really shouldn't happen. Did you do autogen.sh, configure, make? For me
> even the very strict "make distcheck" works...

Hmm, no, I was just doing it in KDevelop: I opened the project file,
and then told KDevelop to build the project. I guess I should have
just built it like normal with the ./autogen.sh command, but I didn't
think of that.:)

> Which autotools versions do you have?

I've got autoconf-2.59, automake-1.9.5, and make-3.8.

I'll probably try what you suggested with a clean CVS checkout and see
what that gets me.

Thanks,
Benjie