[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1448522 ] Display template fixes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 6 17:38:33 MST 2006

Bugs item #1448522, was opened at 2006-03-12 18:04
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thedeveloper
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1448522&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
Fix the display templates.