[bt-devel] Strongs search is not working

jdc jdc.email at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 19:40:52 MST 2006

Is anybody else having trouble with the strong:HXXXX search.

Searching for "strong:H08064" will return 23145/Hebrew 7956/Greek results.
I have tried deleting the indexes, recompiling/installing clucene, and I have
the latest bibletime from cvs.  I get the same result for all "strong:" searches.

I have traced it down to this line in cswordmoduleinfo.cpp
line 399	util::scoped_ptr<Hits> h( searcher.search(q) );
h->length() is either 23145 or 7956 when the searchedText is "strong:XXXXX"

Thanks
Jim