[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1464190 ] text within speech mark disappears

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 27 22:26:34 MST 2006

Bugs item #1464190, was opened at 2006-04-04 15:18
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ewst
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1464190&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Backend / SWORD
Group: None

Initial Comment:
See Bibledit Tracker: 1436320 text within speech mark
disappears:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1436320&group_id=111189&atid=813184