[bt-devel] Debian Linux

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 19 01:43:21 MST 2006

Hi there .........

Someone was recently asking about Linux distros on this list.  Over
Easter, I started from scratch and re-installed Debian.  It was
incredibly easy.  Things have really changed.  It installed far easier
than Windows XP - and I'm not a regular Linux user.  Last time I
installed Debian was about five or six years ago and it took ages and
asked a whole lot of questions.  This time, nearly everything was taken
care of automatically.

Oh - the BibleTime offered in the stable release is not the latest - but
it's way better than it was six years ago!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com