[bt-devel] Preview: Website changed, feedback wanted

Wolfgang Stradner wolfgang_stradner at wycliffe.org
Mon Apr 17 23:10:32 MST 2006

Hi,

A remark concerning the screenshots.
I like the setup used on the http://new.bibletime.info/en/index.html
best: You can click on the screen-shot and get the enlarged
version.(same on http://new.bibletime.info/en/software_screenshots.html)

On the page: http://new.bibletime.info/en/software_gallery.html it is
written:
'Click on the preview images to see a large and detailed version of each
screenshot.' Trying this out, does not work, you have to click on '
Large screenshot <http://new.bibletime.info/images/gallery/bhs.png>' to
make it work.

-> make it work by clicking directly on the preview like on the other pages.